|NodeMCU ESP8266 How To on Arduino IDE [message #3233]
||Sat, 05 November 2016 11:28
Registered: December 2004
1. Install the latest Arduino IDE. |
2. Open IDE, Files - > Preferences
In additional Boards Manager URL's put in:
3. Then, Tools -> Board -> Board Manager an click on esp8266 by ESP8266 Community to install. IDE will install support. (It might take a few minutes, so be patient.)
4. Go to the device manager (Windows) and check to see what the COM port number is of the device. Under ports, you should see something like "USB-SERIAL CH340 (COM27)"
5. Select this Port number in the Arduino IDE -> Tools -> Port
6. The Board selected Tools -> Board should be "NodeMCU 1.0 ESP-12E Module"
[Updated on: Sat, 05 November 2016 18:30]