Today's Messages (OFF)  | Unanswered Messages (ON)

Forum: Radio Mods
 Topic: Yaesu FT-26 Expanded Frequency
Yaesu FT-26 Expanded Frequency [message #33] Wed, 14 December 2005 00:18
root  is currently offline root
  1. Remove the battery and antenna.

2. Remove the four screws holding the back track.

3. Remove the two screws in the back case.

4. Carefully seperate the front cover.

5. Locate and remove solder on jumper pad 10. (on the control board)

6. Apply solder to jumper pads 1,3,7 and 8.

7. Rebassemble the radio.

8. Turn radio on and each channel indicater will blink.

9. Enter the following frequencies. (use the [F] and up arrow keys)

CH.1 135.000 Press [D/MR] Lower Rx limit
CH.2 174.000 Press [D/MR] Upper Rx limit
CH.3 135.000 Press [D/MR] Lower Tx limit
CH.4 174.000 Press [D/MR] Upper Tx limit

I accept no responsibility or liability for the results of any modification.
Performing modifications and the use of modified radios may be a violation of laws.If you have any doubts do not perform any modifications.

Topic: Yaesu FT-10 Extended Transmit Mod for 140-174MHz use
Yaesu FT-10 Extended Transmit Mod for 140-174MHz use [message #32] Wed, 14 December 2005 00:06
  1. Remove antenna and battery.

2. Locate the Ni-Cd battery sticker on the back of the radio chbassis. Pry up the corner of the sticker and peel it off carefully.

3. Remove the two screws located under the sticker. These retain the keypad.

4. Slowly lift off the keypad. Use care not to dislodge the gasket.

5. Locate and unsolder the 0 ohm chip resistor at location "M" (see diagram below).

6. Re-install keypad with two screws. Be sure gasket is properly seated.

7. Replace the Ni-Cd sticker if desired. Reattach battery and antenna.

8. Press down and hold the Top-Notch and Lamp button while turning the radio on.
   | knob |
 +---------------------+
 |  +---------------+  |
 |  |  LCD Display  |  |
 |  |               |  |
 |  +---------------+  |
 |  -----------------  |
 |  -----------------  |
 |  -----------------  |
 | (on/off) ---------  |
 |                     |
 |  +---------------+  |
 |  |    Ribbon     |  |
 |  |    Cable      |  |
 |  |    ||||||     |  |
 |  |  o         o  |  |
 |  |         ::    |  |
 |  |           #:  |  |
 |  +---------------+  |
 +---------------------+
# = Lohoneyion "M", chip resistor to remove
The board may actually has an "M" near the correct resistor.

[Updated on: Wed, 14 December 2005 00:12]

Topic: Icom 32AT Open Transmit for VHF & UHF
Icom 32AT Open Transmit for VHF & UHF [message #21] Sun, 03 July 2005 23:51
MODS FOR ICOM 32AT

1. Remove battery and antenna.
2. Loosen two screws on top of unit as much as possible without removing them.
3. Loosen 4 flat head screws on bottom of unit 1 turn.
4. Loosen 2 screws near PTT switch 1 turn.
5. Remove 4 black screws on back of unit.
6. Lift bottom of front cover .25 inch, slide it down .25 inch, then lift front cover up 1 inch.
7. Disconnect plug on 4 wires coming from the speaker.
8. Lay front panel on table up-side down being careful of the flex circuit.
9. All mods are done to the back of the front panel. Notice places for 5 axial diodes, which I will call 1 through 5, 1 being nearest the display. Add/remove diodes so there are diodes in positions 3 and 5. This will open up receive coverage for VHF & UHF and enable keyboard entry of the 10 MHz digit.
10. Notice 4 surface mount resistors slightly left of center directly above the speaker, lined up in a row. Solder the anode (the side without the bar) of two diodes to the right side of the lower of the four caps. Now find the CPU. It\'s the PGA under the shield near the top of the board. Find the row of pins on the CPU nearest the speaker. Notice the the 8th pin from the right has a thicker trace coming from it. Now notice that there are small solder pads about .25 inch toward the speaker on both the fat trace and the two traces to the right of it. Solder one each of the cathodes of the 2 diodes to the solder pads on the two smaller traces. This will open up the transmit for VHF & UHF.
11. Put unit back together in reverse order.

This procedure worked for my unit (and many others), but I can\'t guarantee it will work for yours.

Bill Pherigo
WR0Y
 Topic: Special Buttons on IC706mkII
Special Buttons on IC706mkII [message #17] Sat, 26 February 2005 16:00
kc2nda  is currently offline kc2nda
I have tried some special buttons on IC706mkII:

Push TS and DISPLAY while power up and you will see a strange power on check.

Push P.AMP/ATT and RIT/SUB while power up and you will be able to see SHIFT-ADJ on your 706mkII. Dont know what this is for, recalibrating ?

I think that these things even works on the older version of 706, dont know.

73 - Dennis, SM6WXO @ SM6JZZ
 Topic: More talk power on SSB from your Icom 706Mk2/Mk2G and Alinco DX70TH
More talk power on SSB from your Icom 706Mk2/Mk2G and Alinco DX70TH [message #16] Sat, 26 February 2005 15:58
kc2nda  is currently offline kc2nda
The following adjustments are to increase the average talk power on SSB for the above radios. If your radio is still under warranty, check with your supplier to ensure warranty will not be invalidated

For both these adjustments you will need a very small cross-point screwdriver and a steady hand! Do not proceed if you are not confident!

Alinco DX70TH: Turn up the microphone gain as detailed in the manual. This should be set to maximum. The adjustments described here is concerned with the ALC control. ALC action is indicated by the TX light which should glow brighter when speaking into the microphone.

Remove the top cover and locate the high power/50w switch (this switch location is detailed in the manual, it is the only switch visible under the top cover). To the left of the switch there should be a small pot which is for the ALC. Just above the pot printed on the circuit board is 100w. Set the radio to 28Mhz and while speaking into the mike turn the pot counter clockwise until the TX light just fails to glow brighter. Back off slightly to restore the increase in brigthness of the TX light while speaking into the microphone. Replace the top cover.

This adjustment increases talk power considerably and for local contacts on SSB the compressor should be switched off.

Icom 706Mk2/Mk2G: The Icom 706 series are notorious for low talk power on SSB. A simple tweek of the ALC can solve the problem. This procedure was published in Radcom July 1999 but is updated here to include the IC706Mk2G. As far as I can ascertain, the later model 706MK2G seems not to suffer from the problem of low talk power and this mod may not be necessary. Remove the top cover. At the front edge of the main circuit board (to the left of the crystal filter slots, with the front of the radio facing you) should be a small pot. In the 706Mk2 this is R511 and in the 706Mk2G it is R579 (the number is not actually printed on the board!). The pot may be obscured by printed ribbon. This pot needs to be turned clockwise while speaking into the microphone, with power set to high and microphone gain at 6 (compressor should be switched off). Adjust for maximum talk power.

The article in Radcom claims that this adjustment will bring the 706Mk2 up to 100w pep without the need for the compressor. For the 706MK2G (early models), adjusting R579 can give a dramatic increase in talk power although you will find that you will still need to have the microphone gain turned up to 10 and the compressor switched on. On my own set I have noticed that some bands give more talk power than others. On 160, 80 and 2 meters I get nearly full power by speaking into the mike (gain at max and compression on). However on other bands the increased talk power is not so dramatic particulalry on 10, 20 meters).

Another way to boost the talk power on the 706 series is to use a preamplified microphone. If you do decide on a preamplified microphone reset R511/R579 back to it\\\'s original postion or distortion may result.

Topic: Icom V8000 MARS Mod - STRAIT FROM ICOM
Icom V8000 MARS Mod - STRAIT FROM ICOM [message #14] Wed, 29 December 2004 01:55
Here is the Icom MARS modification that I requested from the manufacturer and had to show proof of MARS licensing. They sent me this picture in the form of a PDF. I zoomed it in a lot so you could see it. In the picture the diode is removed. You can cut the solder leads with a razor or thin knife.
 Topic: IC-746 improved AGC and weak signal volume
IC-746 improved AGC and weak signal volume [message #13] Wed, 29 December 2004 01:47
In the service manual under 5-4 RECEIVER ADJUSTMENT.

For setting the RECEIVER TOTAL GAIN.

Part 1 follow as written.
Part 2, set R761 for 178mV (-15dB).

This gives a better(lower) AGC knee signal level and during weak signal reception maintains good volume level without having to manually advance the volume control. This is especially useful for Six and Two metre weak signal work.

The noise blanker, general AGC action and S meter calibration were not adversely affected.
 Topic: IC746:Using 500Hz filters on SSB for Dig Modes
IC746:Using 500Hz filters on SSB for Dig Modes [message #12] Wed, 29 December 2004 01:45
Hi there!

I ran usually my old TS440S-AT with 500Hz IF filters on USB mode for the Pactor lev 1 and 2, and for PSK31 very weak signals.
Some week ago I found in a Ham fair an FL100 CW filter for the IC746 at a bargain price, and in the last days it happened to me to have some time to devote to our hobby, and so I installed the 9 Mhz IF filter for 500Hz, FL100, on the IC746 for pactor 1 and 2 and psk31, as I am used to.

I followed the instruction on page 78 of the ICOM user manual.
After returning all the covers on, I went to page 60 of the instruction manual, to select the installed filter for the 9MHz-1 position.
I selected the FL100 . Then I went on page 42 for filter program mode setting as suggested on the page 60.
Note on the top of page 42, at the beginning of the chapter 5-11, 1st paragraph: \" Optional filters ....omissis...
.. Filters can be independently selected for each operating mode.\"
And so I went to program mode setting and pushed the \"filter\" button for 2 seconds and then choosed to program the CW and the SSB-Narrow for 9M on 500Hz and 455k for 2.4 k ..... but - surprise - the FL100 was not available on SSB!

I suspiciously read carefully the manual and find nothing on selecting filters depending from mode choosen..... or relation between filter type and/or bandpbass sensing... nothing. So I went to the usual \"dirty trick way\" to gamble with the filter program mode setting: I told the IC746 that the installed filter was an SSB Narrow 1.9kHz one, the FL223 type. All OK , hi hi ....

Then I went again on the procedure of page 42, and set the SSB-N filter mode for 9M \"1.9 kHz\" (hi!) and 455k at 2.4kHz.

It runs OK having now bandpbass of 500Hz on SSB-N mode available for Pactor lev1 and lev 2, and PSK31. On the TS440SAT I had to correct for the IF filter frequency moving the IF bandpbass slightly clockwise to fit it for the selected tone pair (1200-1400 Hz or 1400-1600 Hz) and the same had to be done on the IC746: selecting as usual USB I had to tune the outer larger one of the twin bandpbass tuning about 90 degrees clockwise.
This proved to be quite a god setting for operation on USB Pactor level 1 and 2 using high tones.

I tested some lower tone pair compatible with the CW bandpbass (but take care of the CW Pitch setting!!! it should be tuned fully clockwise or you\'ll get no audio out!) and tested with 400-600Hz, 500-700Hz and 600-800 Hz , but although the PtcII controller I use is very versatile on this respect, my ears are not, and so being used to \"by ear search and pre-tuning\" and then \"spectra fine tuning\" I endly went back to the usual 1500 Hz center frequency. I got 1500 Hz as I am also using pactor level3; before it I was using 1300 Hz center.

Here people using other controllers like KAM+ or alike have to adjust their bandpbass tuning depending on the tones frequencies they use.

Actually I have not yet the FL52A 500Hz 455kHz filter; if I\'ll find it at bargain price I\'ll buy it and test it;
I saw by now that having 2.4 kHz bandpbass on 455 kHz works.

I have to say that apart from this test and related trick to get the 500Hz bandpbass for USB digital RX, I would not suggest asnecessary to buy and install such filters on the IC746 : with the PtcII controller you may work very well on pactor, psk31, rtty and other 500Hz bandpbass modes on the IC746; (do not use the DSP and or NB, NR sometimes\'s good, some others no)

The same applies for the soundblaster software programs like Digipan or others, the normal bandpbass is more than adequate, and you may taylor it using the twin bandpbass tuning.

I recommend the narrow filters on TS440sat and alike: more,I suggest on them to replace also the 455kHz filters with other that have better performances (IN-RAD has some good ones) and the old good TS440S will copy nicely and happily very low level digital signals.

I hope this notes will be useful for some reader, I will appreciate any feedback on this matter.

Thanks and 73 de I2JJR Augusto
 Topic: IC-746 Backlight Repair
IC-746 Backlight Repair [message #11] Wed, 29 December 2004 01:44
Here you go guys, here is the repair mod for the backlight.

Remove top and bottom cover.

Remove the 4 screws holing on the face, 2 on left and 2 on right of face holding it to chbassis. Theres 1 ribbon cable connecting the face to main unit, just pull strait out.

Remove knobs just by pulling them off. VFO just pulls off also.

Unplug all ribbon cables on back of face, number them with a permanent marker if you think you might mix them up.

There is 5 screws holding the top circuit board in, take them out and lift up board, be carefull and feed 2 of the ribbon cables through the board. On the back side of this board there are 2 steel boxes on the board. Take the top off of the biggest one.
You will see a small square transistor with the #B1201 on it. This is the problem transistor thats been giving backlight problems.

This transistor has no way of cooling laying flat on the board.remove this at your own risk. You have to have a small tip iron and a good set of eyes and steady hands. The center leg on the transistor is cut off, this is the ground leg, and the top of the trans is soldered to the board.

Heat the top of the transistor and lift it and it will come loose,then unsolder the legs and lift. Remember which way it came out. Take the new trans and don\'t cut the center leg off, the center leg needs to be soldered where the top of the transistor was soldered. And the other 2 where they were from the start, leaving the part standing up instead of laying flat on the board.

Now push the transistors side against the metal box and put some heatsink compound around the transistor and between the part and box, now it can keep cool.

Thats it, put the top back on and put the unit back together. Replacment part #s are NTE2525 or 2SA1244 or 2SB1201, good luck and take your time.

Works well
 Topic: IC-746 modulation on AM
IC-746 modulation on AM [message #10] Wed, 29 December 2004 01:43
If you want more crisper and louder modulation on AM, turn radio upside down and remove cover at the top right hand corner of radio you will see a varible that says (AM mod). Clockwise increases mod and counter clockwise decreases mod. You might want to use another radio on the same frequency so you can hear results. The radio that you are listening with needs no ant screwed in to it being that you are only listening.

I have done this and mine has loud crisp modulation. Remember, no compression on AM, you will find that it will muffle you on AM.

Do at your own risk.

73s
 Topic: Monitor Audio Output Too Low Icom IC-746
Monitor Audio Output Too Low Icom IC-746 [message #9] Wed, 29 December 2004 01:43
The monitor function on the IC-746 tends to have low output compared to receiver AF volume, therefore in order to listen to yourself, you have to increase the volume. When the PTT is released back to receive mode, the AF setting nearly blows your speaker or your headphones.

If the monitor audio output is too low on your ICOM 746, you can add 4.7K resistor in parallel with R1087. This brings up the gain of IC1082 to a more reasonable level that can still be controlled by the monitor level function but with plenty more gain.

Technical Notes:

These SMDs are located in the Main Board. You will probably need a service manual to locate these parts on the main board. Adding modifications to these very small parts requires some skill and a good magnifier together with the appropriate tools. A 1/8 Watt resistor will be suitable for this modification, but still require some precision.
 Topic: Power mod for the ICOM IC-746
Power mod for the ICOM IC-746 [message #8] Wed, 29 December 2004 01:42
Power mod for the ICOM IC-746
Remove bottom cover.

Find the voice module plug-in.Right behind it you will see 4 pots

R993 144 mhz power adj
R991 50 mhz power adj
R989 HF bands power adj
R990 AM power adj

You can tweak these to up the power suggest on hf doing it on 40 meters. you can get close to180 watts on 40-75 meters about 125 to 150 on 20-10.

The pots are very small be careful not to use something to big. the are all metal pots.

NI4L

[Updated on: Sun, 06 May 2007 12:50]

Topic: Extended RX/TX for IC-746
Extended RX/TX for IC-746 [message #7] Wed, 29 December 2004 01:41
Open the bottom cover of the IC-746
Place radio on surface upside down with front to your left.

Find chip label HD6433042SFB24
To the right of this chip (3/4 inch) are two rows of diodes.

14 diodes in the right column and 7 diodes in the left column.

For Icom 746 Radios with the diodes in the 1, 2, 6, 7, 9, 11 and 14 positions, remove numbers 6 and 7 leaving the other 5 in place.
Mod complete.
 Topic: Separating the Tx and Rx lines on 2 meters in the IC746 could not be easier
Separating the Tx and Rx lines on 2 meters in the IC746 could not be easier [message #6] Wed, 29 December 2004 01:40
Separating the Tx and Rx lines on 2 meters in the IC746 could not be easier.

Put the rig on the bench with the front panel facing towards you, and turn upside down, with the front panel still facing towards you.

Remove the bottom cover.

At back-left there is a 5 inch square metal screening plate held in place by four screws - remove it.

You will see a miniature co-ax plug and cocked, labeled VRX. Simply unplug, tuck the original plug out of the way and plug in a new plug attached to a length of miniature coax, which can neatly leave the rig through the hole on the back panel that contains an earth bolt. Now you have your separate receive input!

You could cut off and re-use the miniature co-ax plug, but I preferred to contact my local Icom dealer and buy a new one (a couple of dollars) - the Icom description is: PLUG TMP-P01X-A1 (Min Coax) IC-125.

David, G4YTL

[Updated on: Wed, 29 December 2004 01:40]

Topic: IC-746 (USA models) All Band TX Modification
IC-746 (USA models) All Band TX Modification [message #5] Wed, 29 December 2004 01:38
This information is to help clear the confusion about the ICOM IC-746 modification for out of amateur band transmissions. There are a couple of different mods floating around for the IC-746. For USA models, the following information is the ONLY mod for the IC-746! I verified this with my contacts at ICOM. They verified that this was the ONLY modification for the IC-746 (USA model) and that there were NO others. I then performed the modification and the radio transmits from about 100KHZ to 60MHZ and 118MHZ to 176MMZ so be careful with this mod!

Read the following instructions all the way through before performing this mod. Perform this modification ONLY if you feel capable of soldering VERY small surface mount diodes! Do this totally at your own risk.

------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------

Turn the radio upside down and position the front panel to your right. The main tuning knob will be to your lower right and the microphone connector to your upper right. This will orientate the radio in the proper direction to read the parts layout identification silk screening. (Note: the IC part numbers will be UPSIDE DOWN.)

Remove the twelve screws from the sides and bottom securing the bottom cover.

Locate the Circuit board with the Optional IF filters. The filters will be in the upper left hand corner of the circuit board. Look to the lower middle of the circuit board for silk screening that reads “Option UT-102”. (almost the center of the radio) Immediately to the right of the “Option UT-102” silk screening you will see two columns (14 positions in each column) of VERY small surface mount diodes in a tight configuration. I’ll call them diode positions 1-14. This column should have diodes in EVERY position 1-14. The next column to the right is diode positions 15-28. This column should have diodes in positions 15, 18, 20, 22, 23, 27 and 28 as shown below.

[01] [15]
[02] [ ]
[03] [ ]
[04] [18]
[05] [ ]
[06] [20]
[07] [ ]
[08] [22]
[09] [23]<-- Remove this diode only!!!
[10] [ ]
[11] [ ]
[12] [ ]
[13] [27]
[14] [28]

Diode 23 is VERY small and has a small “Y” on top of it. Use the finest pair of tweezers you have to remove diode 23 ONLY! Make sure you remove diode 23 only and NO other diodes! Make sure you have NO solder bridges as the diode pads are VERY small!

Use a clear piece of tape and tape the diode to one of the metal covered cans near the columns in the same orientation you removed it. This way you’ll have your diode to reinstall if you ever feel you need to and you’ll know the orientation of the diode.

This completes the TX modification. Replace the cover and screws.

TX should be from about 100KHZ to 60MHZ and 118MHZ to 176MMZ.

Do this totally at your own risk. Never, transmit out of the ham bands or your privileges.

Lyndel, N7LT
Forum: For Sale
 Topic: Samsung Galaxy S5 Unlocked 32GB-$400
Samsung Galaxy S5 Unlocked 32GB-$400 [message #3061] Fri, 27 February 2015 21:21
clark123  is currently offline clark123

We Specialize In a wide Range Of Products Such As Laptops, Mobile Phones,Musical Instrument,Games at Cheap & Affordable Prices. All product are Brand new Original direct from manufacturer...

Buy 2 Get 10% discount
Buy 3 Get 1 free plus free shipment.

Store :: Mobile & Gadgets Department

PLACE YOUR ORDER WITH US

For purchase enquiry you can contact us via any email below... SATISFACTION GUARANTEED

Contact Name : Elogail Mezoo
Email : elogailmezoo@gmail.com

Apple Iphone:

Apple iPhone 6 Plus 16GB -- $550USD
Apple iPhone 6 Plus 64GB -- $650USD
Apple iPhone 6 Plus 128GB -- $700USD

Apple iPhone 6 16GB -- $450USD
Apple iPhone 6 64GB -- $550USD
Apple iPhone 6 128GB -- $600USD

Apple iPhone 5S 16GB ....$400USD
Apple iPhone 5S 32GB ....$450USD
Apple iPhone 5S 64GB ....$500USD

Blackberry:
BlackBerry Classic (Q20)........$350
BlackBerry Porsche Design P'9983......$1650
BlackBerry Passport.........$450
BlackBerry Porsche Design P'9982 ..... $600USD
BlackBerry Z3.........$200
Blackberry Z30 .....$300USD
BlackBerry Q10 ...... $220USD
BlackBerry Z10 ...... $220USD
BlackBerry Porsche Design P'9981....$500USD

SAMSUNG

Samsung Galaxy S5 Unlocked 32GB-$400
Samsung Galaxy S5 Unlocked 16GB - Shimmery White ...$390
Samsung Galaxy S5 16GB Charcoal Black Verizon ...$400
Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900V - 16GB UNLOCKED ....$430

PLACE YOUR ORDER WITH US

For purchase enquiry you can contact us via any email below... SATISFACTION GUARANTEED

Topic: apple iphone 6 16gb
apple iphone 6 16gb [message #3060] Fri, 27 February 2015 21:19
clark123  is currently offline clark123

We Specialize In a wide Range Of Products Such As Laptops, Mobile Phones,Musical Instrument,Games at Cheap & Affordable Prices. All product are Brand new Original direct from manufacturer...

Buy 2 Get 10% discount
Buy 3 Get 1 free plus free shipment.

PLACE YOUR ORDER WITH US

Apple Iphone:

Apple iPhone 6 Plus 16GB -- $550USD
Apple iPhone 6 Plus 64GB -- $650USD
Apple iPhone 6 Plus 128GB -- $700USD

Apple iPhone 6 16GB -- $450USD
Apple iPhone 6 64GB -- $550USD
Apple iPhone 6 128GB -- $600USD

Blackberry:
BlackBerry Classic (Q20)........$350
BlackBerry Porsche Design P'9983......$1650
BlackBerry Passport.........$450
BlackBerry Z3.........$200
Blackberry Z30 .....$300USD
BlackBerry Q10 ...... $220USD
BlackBerry Z10 ...... $220USD

SAMSUNG

Samsung Galaxy S5 Unlocked 32GB-$400
Samsung Galaxy S5 Unlocked 16GB - Shimmery White ...$390
Samsung Galaxy S5 16GB Charcoal Black Verizon ...$400
Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900V - 16GB UNLOCKED ....$430

PLACE YOUR ORDER WITH US

• Attachment: iphone.jpg
    (Size: 73.22KB, Downloaded 26 time(s))

Topic: FOR SALE BRAND NEW APPLE iPHONE,SAMSUNG
icon1.gif  FOR SALE BRAND NEW APPLE iPHONE,SAMSUNG [message #3056] Sun, 01 February 2015 02:53
matt33  is currently offline matt33
------ BALCOMM LTD ® -----------
100% OFFICIAL AUTHORIZED DEALER
100% Brand New in Box Genuine Guaranteed
100% Lowest Price Guaranteed (Price Match May Apply)
100% FULL Warranty with setup service
100% Secured and Permitted Payment Method

COMPANY FULL DETAILS.
Company Name : BALCOMM LIMITED®
Registered No: 0299987SC

* CONTACT US : -
==================
Email ::balcommltd@gmail.com
Registered No . 0299987SC

BALCOMM LIMITED® NOW OFFER A PROMOTIONAL SALES OF - ::

THE MORE YOU BUY THE DISCOUNT YOU GET AND ALSO GET FREE EXTRA ITEMS.

Our Offer!
Buy 2 Get 1 Free
Buy 3 Get 1 Free + Free Shipping
Buy 5 Get 2 Free + Free Shipping

WE ARE READY TO SHIP WORLDWIDE
Via : FedEX / UPS AND DHL

BALCOMM LIMITED® strive to offer high-quality products at competitive prices. All of our products are brand new, never used, never rebui lt,original, All our product comes with the minimum warranty of 1 full international warranty from manufacturer.

Apple Iphone::
Apple iPhone 6 Plus:
Apple iPhone 6 Plus 16GB -- $750USD
Apple iPhone 6 Plus 64GB -- $850USD
Apple iPhone 6 Plus 128GB -- $950USD

Apple iPhone 6 16GB -- $650USD
Apple iPhone 6 64GB -- $750USD
Apple iPhone 6 128GB -- $850USD

Apple iPhone 5C 16GB ....$340USD
Apple iPhone 5C 32GB ....$370USD

Apple Iphone 5 64GB .....$350 USD
Apple Iphone 5 32GB .....$330 USD
Apple Iphone 5 16GB .....$310 USD

Apple Ipad::
Apple iPad 5 Air Wi-Fi + 4G 128GB ....$520 USD
Apple iPad 5 Air Wi-Fi + 4G 64GB .... $480 USD
Apple iPad 5 Air Wi-Fi + 4G 32GB .... $420 USD
Apple iPad 5 Air Wi-Fi + 4G 16GB .... $400 USD
Apple iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + 4G 64GB .... $430 USD
Apple iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + 4G 32GB .... $400 USD
Apple iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + 4G 16GB .... $380 USD
Apple iPad 4 Wi-Fi + 4G 64GB .... $390 USD
Apple iPad 4 Wi-Fi + 4G 32GB .... $370 USD
Apple iPad 4 Wi-Fi + 4G 16GB .... $350 USD
Apple iPad mini Wi-Fi + 4G 64GB.... $380 USD
Apple iPad mini Wi-Fi + 4G 32GB.... $360 USD
Apple iPad mini Wi-Fi + 4G 16GB.... $350 USD

Sony PlayStation 4 - 500 GB .... $300 USD
Xbox One Console.........................$350 USD

Blackberry::
Blackberry Z30 .....$400USD
BlackBerry Q10 ...... $350USD
BlackBerry Z10 ...... $300USD
BlackBerry Porsche P9981 WITH SPECIAL PIN $600USD

Samsung::
Samsung Galaxy S5 SV SM 32GB .... $450USD
Samsung Galaxy S5 .... $450 USD
Samsung Galaxy S5 + Galaxy Gear 2 :: $500 USD
Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 LTE SM-P905 .... $480 USD
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo Duos SM-N7502 .... $460USD
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo SM-N7505 .... $440USD
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 + Galaxy Gear .....$430 USD
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition)....$420USD
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9005.....$380USD
Samsung Galaxy Tab PRO T325 8.4 LTE...$400USD
Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 ..... $350USD
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0.........$380USD
Samsung I9506 Galaxy S4 ...... $320USD
Samsung I9505 Galaxy S4 .....$320USD
Samsung Galaxy S4 zoom .....$320USD
Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 I9200.....$400USD
Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 N5100....$400USD
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 P5220.....$400USD
Samsung Galaxy Gear Smartwatch ..... $200 USD

Nokia::
Nokia Lumia Icon/929 .... $400USD
Nokia Lumia 1520.....$350 USD
Nokia Lumia 1020.....$340USD
Nokia Lumia 925......$330USD
Nokia Lumia 928......$300USD
Nokia Lumia 920......$290USD
Nokia Lumia 820......$280USD

HTC::
HTC One ( E8 ) ..... $450 USD
HTC One ( M8 ) ..... $400 USD
HTC One (M7) ..... $350 USD
HTC 8XT ..... $370 USD
HTC One Max 803s .... $370 USD
HTC Butterfly S .... $360 USD
HTC Desire 600 Dual Dim.....$350 USD
HTC One....$340 USD
HTC One mini...$330 USD
HTC First...$320USD

Sony Ericsson::
Sony Xperia Z2 .... $400 USD
Sony Xperia Z1 ..... $380 USD
Sony Xperia Z Ultra .....$370 USD
Sony Xperia Z .....$360 USD
Sony Xperia M .....$350 USD
Sony Xperia L .....$340 USD
Sony Xperia V .....$320 USD

Motorola::
Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX......$300USD
Motorola MT917......$300USD
Motorola XT928......$300USD
Motorola RAZR XT912......$290USD
Motorola RAZR XT910......$280USD

Other Mobiles::
LG G3 --- $450USD
LG G2 --- $380USD
Google Nexus 5 ----$350USD
Motorola Moto G ----$350USD
AT&T Z998 ---- $270USD

Samsung Galaxy S5 16GB Unlocked....$400 USD
Samsung Galaxy S5 32GB Unlocked....$450 USD

Apple Laptop::
Apple Macbook Air..$700USD
Apple Macbook Pro..$850USD

Available as::
Samsung SM G900F/SM G900H for Europe
Samsung SM G900I for Asia
Samsung SM G900K/G900L/G900S for Korea
Samsung SM G900M for Vodafone
Samsung SM G900A for AT&T
Samsung SM G900T for T Mobile
Samsung SM G900V for Verizon
Samsung SM G900R4 for US Cellular
Samsung SM G900P for Sprint

Others ::
Canon EOS 5D Mark III .... $1,000 USD
Canon XH A1 Mini DV Digital Camcorder $700 USD
Canon EOS 5D Mark II .... $650 USD
HP ENVY 14 Beats edition series...... $999.99 USD

Bose® Lifestyle V25 Home Entertainment System ........... $1,000.00
Bose® Lifestyle V35 Home Entertainment System ........... $1,950.00
Bose Lifestyle® 535 Series II Entertainment System ...... $2,400.00
Bose Lifestyle® 525 Series II Entertainment System ...... $2,000.00
Bose® Lifestyle 235 Home Entertainment System ........... $900.00

Short Return Policy:

Please notify us within 14 days after delivery is being made
Return items MUST have all ORIGINAL packaging and accessories.
Return For EXCHANGE Of Product or For Full Money Refund ( postage fee is non-refundable )

Thanking you in anticipation and looking forward to doing long term business with you.

Email ::balcommltd@gmail.com
Registered No . 0299987SC

All Rights Reserved. Products carry international warranty from manufacturers Powered by BALCOMM LTD®
 Topic: Buy Samsung Galaxy S5 $450/Samsung Note 3 + Gear $430/HTC One (E8)$450/LG G3
Buy Samsung Galaxy S5 $450/Samsung Note 3 + Gear $430/HTC One (E8)$450/LG G3 [message #3048] Thu, 11 September 2014 14:09
psmith85  is currently offline psmith85
[b]WE GLADLY WELCOME!! YOU TO GIZMOTECH STORE LIMITED® GIZMOTECH STORE LIMITED® NOW OFFER A ANNUAL SALE!!! We are dealers of all kinds of Mobile Phones Such as Apple iPhone, Blackberry, Nokia, Samsung, HTC, Sony Ericsson and many more. All our products are brand new, Original, comes with complete accessories and they also come with 1 year international warranty. We also give 90 days return policy on every products that has been paid for and delivered to it owner, if within this days your equipment develop any fault or damages you can return it back to us: We make shipment through FedEx Express/UPS/DHL Services within 48hrs to your doorstep. Pre-Order Sales On Apple Iphone 6 Plus, Apple Iphone 6. Our Offer! Buy 2 Get 1 Free Buy 3 Get 1 Free + Free Shipping Buy 5 Get 2 Free + Free Shipping Contact :: Mr Mijanur Rahman Store :: Mobile & Gadgets Department PLACE YOUR ORDER WITH US @ GIZMOTECH STORE LTD For purchase enquiry you can contact us via any email below... SATISFACTION GUARANTEED Contact Name : Mijanur Rahman Email : gizmotechltd@outlook.com Skype : gizmotechltd Apple Iphone: Apple iPhone 6 Plus: Apple iPhone 6 Plus 16GB -- $750USD Apple iPhone 6 Plus 64GB -- $850USD Apple iPhone 6 Plus 128GB -- $950USD Apple iPhone 6 16GB -- $650USD Apple iPhone 6 64GB -- $750USD Apple iPhone 6 128GB -- $850USD Apple iPhone 5S 16GB ....$400USD Apple iPhone 5S 32GB ....$450USD Apple iPhone 5S 64GB ....$500USD Apple iPhone 5C 16GB ....$340USD Apple iPhone 5C 32GB ....$370USD Apple Iphone 5 64GB .....$350 USD Apple Iphone 5 32GB .....$330 USD Apple Iphone 5 16GB .....$310 USD Apple Ipad: Apple iPad 5 Air Wi-Fi + 4G 128GB ....$520 USD Apple iPad 5 Air Wi-Fi + 4G 64GB .... $480 USD Apple iPad 5 Air Wi-Fi + 4G 32GB .... $420 USD Apple iPad 5 Air Wi-Fi + 4G 16GB .... $400 USD Apple iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + 4G 64GB .... $430 USD Apple iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + 4G 32GB .... $400 USD Apple iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + 4G 16GB .... $380 USD Apple iPad 4 Wi-Fi + 4G 64GB .... $390 USD Apple iPad 4 Wi-Fi + 4G 32GB .... $370 USD Apple iPad 4 Wi-Fi + 4G 16GB .... $350 USD Apple iPad mini Wi-Fi + 4G 64GB.... $380 USD Apple iPad mini Wi-Fi + 4G 32GB.... $360 USD Apple iPad mini Wi-Fi + 4G 16GB.... $350 USD Sony PlayStation 4 - 500 GB .... $300 USD Xbox One Console.........................$350 USD Blackberry: BlackBerry Porsche Design P'9982 ..... $600USD Blackberry Z30 .....$400USD BlackBerry Q10 ...... $350USD BlackBerry Z10 ...... $300USD BlackBerry Porsche Design P'9981....$500USD BlackBerry Porsche P9981 WITH SPECIAL PIN $600USD Samsung: Samsung Galaxy S5 SV SM 32GB .... $450USD Samsung Galaxy S5 .... $450 USD Samsung Galaxy S5 + Galaxy Gear 2 :: $500 USD Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 LTE SM-P905 .... $480 USD Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo Duos SM-N7502 .... $460USD Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo SM-N7505 .... $440USD Samsung Galaxy Note 3 + Galaxy Gear .....$430 USD Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition)....$420USD Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9005.....$380USD Samsung Galaxy Tab PRO T325 8.4 LTE...$400USD Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 ..... $350USD Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0.........$380USD Samsung I9506 Galaxy S4 ...... $320USD Samsung I9505 Galaxy S4 .....$320USD Samsung Galaxy S4 zoom .....$320USD Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 I9200.....$400USD Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 N5100....$400USD Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 P5220.....$400USD Samsung Galaxy Gear Smartwatch ..... $200 USD Nokia: Nokia Lumia Icon/929 .... $400USD Nokia Lumia 1520.....$350 USD Nokia Lumia 1020.....$340USD Nokia Lumia 925......$330USD Nokia Lumia 928......$300USD Nokia Lumia 920......$290USD Nokia Lumia 820......$280USD HTC: HTC One ( E8 ) ..... $450 USD HTC One ( M8 ) ..... $400 USD HTC One (M7) ..... $350 USD HTC 8XT ..... $370 USD HTC One Max 803s .... $370 USD HTC Butterfly S .... $360 USD HTC Desire 600 Dual Dim.....$350 USD HTC One....$340 USD HTC One mini...$330 USD HTC First...$320USD Sony Ericsson: Sony Xperia Z2 .... $400 USD Sony Xperia Z1 ..... $380 USD Sony Xperia Z Ultra .....$370 USD Sony Xperia Z .....$360 USD Sony Xperia M .....$350 USD Sony Xperia L .....$340 USD Sony Xperia V .....$320 USD Motorola: Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX......$300USD Motorola MT917......$300USD Motorola XT928......$300USD Motorola RAZR XT912......$290USD Motorola RAZR XT910......$280USD Sony PlayStation 4 - 500 GB .... $300 USD Xbox One Console.........................$350 USD Other Mobiles: LG G3 --- $450USD LG G2 --- $380USD Google Nexus 5 ----$350USD Motorola Moto G ----$350USD AT&T Z998 ---- $270USD Samsung Galaxy S5 16GB Unlocked....$400 USD Samsung Galaxy S5 32GB Unlocked....$450 USD Apple Laptop Apple Macbook Air..$700USD Apple Macbook Pro..$850USD Available as: Samsung SM G900F/SM G900H for Europe Samsung SM G900I for Asia Samsung SM G900K/G900L/G900S for Korea Samsung SM G900M for Vodafone Samsung SM G900A for AT&T Samsung SM G900T for T Mobile Samsung SM G900V for Verizon Samsung SM G900R4 for US Cellular Samsung SM G900P for Sprint Others :: Canon EOS 5D Mark III .... $1,000 USD Canon XH A1 Mini DV Digital Camcorder $700 USD Canon EOS 5D Mark II .... $650 USD HP ENVY 14 Beats edition series...... $999.99 USD Bose® Lifestyle V25 Home Entertainment System ........... $1,000.00 Bose® Lifestyle V35 Home Entertainment System ........... $1,950.00 Bose Lifestyle® 535 Series II Entertainment System ...... $2,400.00 Bose Lifestyle® 525 Series II Entertainment System ...... $2,000.00 Bose® Lifestyle 235 Home Entertainment System ........... $900.00 PLACE YOUR ORDER WITH US @ GIZMOTECH STORE LTD For purchase enquiry you can contact us via any email below... SATISFACTION GUARANTEED Contact Name : Mijanur Rahman Email : gizmotechltd@outlook.com Skype : gizmotechltd MGT[/b]

[Updated on: Thu, 11 September 2014 14:09]

Topic: Buy HTC One ( M8 ) $400/Samsung Note 3 $380/LG G2 $380/Nokia Lumia Icon/929 $400
Buy HTC One ( M8 ) $400/Samsung Note 3 $380/LG G2 $380/Nokia Lumia Icon/929 $400 [message #3047] Thu, 11 September 2014 14:05
WE GLADLY WELCOME!! YOU TO GIZMOTECH STORE LIMITED®

GIZMOTECH STORE LIMITED® NOW OFFER A ANNUAL SALE!!!

We are dealers of all kinds of Mobile Phones Such as Apple iPhone, Blackberry, Nokia, Samsung, HTC, Sony Ericsson and many more. All our products are brand new, Original, comes with complete accessories and they also come with 1 year international warranty.

We also give 90 days return policy on every products that has been paid for and delivered to it owner, if within this days your equipment develop any fault or damages you can return it back to us: We make shipment through FedEx Express/UPS/DHL Services within 48hrs to your doorstep.

Pre-Order Sales On Apple Iphone 6 Plus, Apple Iphone 6.

Our Offer!
Buy 2 Get 1 Free

PLACE YOUR ORDER WITH US @ GIZMOTECH STORE LTD

Contact Name : Mijanur Rahman
Email : gizmotechltd@outlook.com

Apple Iphone:
Apple iPhone 6 Plus:

Apple Ipad:

Blackberry:

Samsung:

Nokia:

HTC:
HTC 8XT ..... $370 USD
HTC One....$340 USD
HTC One mini...$330 USD
HTC First...$320USD

Sony Ericsson:

Motorola:

Other Mobiles:
LG G3 --- $450USD
LG G2 --- $380USD
AT&T Z998 ---- $270USD

Apple Laptop

Available as:

MGT
 Topic: Buy Apple iPhone 6 Plus 64GB $850/Apple iPhone 6 64GB $750/Apple iPhone 5S 32GB
Buy Apple iPhone 6 Plus 64GB $850/Apple iPhone 6 64GB $750/Apple iPhone 5S 32GB [message #3046] Thu, 11 September 2014 14:03
WE GLADLY WELCOME!! YOU TO GIZMOTECH STORE LIMITED®

GIZMOTECH STORE LIMITED® NOW OFFER A ANNUAL SALE!!!

We are dealers of all kinds of Mobile Phones Such as Apple iPhone, Blackberry, Nokia, Samsung, HTC, Sony Ericsson and many more. All our products are brand new, Original, comes with complete accessories and they also come with 1 year international warranty.

We also give 90 days return policy on every products that has been paid for and delivered to it owner, if within this days your equipment develop any fault or damages you can return it back to us: We make shipment through FedEx Express/UPS/DHL Services within 48hrs to your doorstep.

Pre-Order Sales On Apple Iphone 6 Plus, Apple Iphone 6.

Our Offer!
Buy 2 Get 1 Free

Apple Iphone:
Apple iPhone 6 Plus:

Apple Ipad:

Blackberry:

Samsung:

Nokia:

HTC:
HTC 8XT ..... $370 USD
HTC One....$340 USD
HTC One mini...$330 USD
HTC First...$320USD

Sony Ericsson:

Motorola:

Other Mobiles:
LG G3 --- $450USD
LG G2 --- $380USD
AT&T Z998 ---- $270USD

Apple Laptop

Available as:

MGT
 Topic: RADIOS FOR SALE AT CHEAP PRICES.( w5apf@aol.com )
RADIOS FOR SALE AT CHEAP PRICES.( w5apf@aol.com ) [message #3042] Mon, 23 June 2014 12:15
w5apf  is currently offline w5apf
I am selling my rigs due to my Bad health issues.
Below is a list of rigs for sale at give-away prices.

Icom IC-756 ProIII.....$1300

ICOM IC-7800 HF Transceiver.....US$4,300

Yaesu FTDX5000MP HF Transceiver.....$3850

Elecraft K3/100 & P3 Panadapter.....$1850

Kenwood TS 990.......$5599

Colins KWM2-A......$1700

Flex 5000A SDR.......$1600

Pls contact me for low prices.

I can ship international to ham users worldwide.

Email: w5apf@aol.com

Phone: +1 501 708 1005

Callsign: w5apf

David
 Topic: Buy Samsung Galaxy S5 SV SM $550/Samsung Note3+Gear$450/Samsung GalaxyS4$360
Buy Samsung Galaxy S5 SV SM $550/Samsung Note3+Gear$450/Samsung GalaxyS4$360 [message #3038] Tue, 27 May 2014 05:25
pepmusley  is currently offline pepmusley
WE GLADLY WELCOME!! YOU TO MUSLEY STORE LIMITED®

MUSLEY STORE LIMITED® NOW OFFER A ANNUAL SALE!!!

We are dealers of all kinds of Mobile Phones Such as Apple Iphone, Blackberry, Nokia, Samsung, HTC, Sony Ericsson and many more. All our products are brand new, Original, comes with complete accessories and they also come with 1 year international warranty.

Our Offer!
Buy 2 Get 1 Free

PLACE YOUR ORDER WITH US @ MUSLEY STORE LTD

Contact Name : Darren Fowler
Email : musleyltd@musetr.com
BBM 24Hrs Chat : 25F0DE33

Apple Iphone:
Apple iPhone 5S 16GB ....$450USD
Apple iPhone 5S 32GB ....$500USD
Apple iPhone 5S 64GB ....$550USD

Apple iPhone 5C 16GB ....$380USD
Apple iPhone 5C 32GB ....$400USD

Apple iphone 5S 64GB 24K Gold : $1,200 USD
Apple iphone 5S 32GB 24K Gold : $1,000 USD
Apple iphone 5S 16GB 24K Gold : $900 USD

Apple Iphone 5 64GB .....$370 USD
Apple Iphone 5 32GB .....$350 USD
Apple Iphone 5 16GB .....$330 USD

Apple Ipad:
Apple iPad 5 Air Wi-Fi + 4G 128GB ....$530 USD
Apple iPad 5 Air Wi-Fi + 4G 64GB .... $500 USD
Apple iPad 5 Air Wi-Fi + 4G 32GB .... $430 USD
Apple IPad 3 WiFi + 4G 64GB .... $340 USD
Apple IPad 3 WiFi + 4G 32GB .... $320 USD
Apple IPad 3 WiFi + 4G 16GB .... $300 USD

Sony PlayStation 4 - 500 GB .... $350 USD
Xbox One Console.........................$400 USD

BLACKBERRY PORSCHE DESIGN P9981 24K GOLD .... $800 USD
BLACKBERRY PORSCHE DESIGN P9981 BLACK/WHITE .... $500 USD

Blackberry:
BlackBerry Z3 ..... $500USD
BlackBerry Q5 ..... $330USD
Blackberry TK Victory......$380USD
BlackBerry Playbook WiMax.......$340.00USD
BlackBerry 4G Playbook LTE......$300.00USD
BlackBerry 4G Playbook HSPA+.....$310.00USD
BlackBerry 4G 64GB PlayBook Wi-Fi Table......$320USD

Samsung:
Samsung Galaxy S5 SV SM 32GB .... $550USD
Samsung Galaxy S5 .... $500 USD
Samsung Galaxy S5 + Galaxy Gear 2 :: $600 USD
Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 LTE SM-P905 .... $490 USD
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo Duos SM-N7502 .... $480USD
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo SM-N7505 .... $470USD
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 + Galaxy Gear .....$450 USD
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition)....$430USD
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9005.....$400USD
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0.........$400USD
Samsung I9506 Galaxy S4 ...... $360USD
Samsung I9505 Galaxy S4 .....$360USD
Samsung Galaxy S4 zoom .....$360USD
Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100.......$300USD
Samsung I9190 Galaxy S4 mini.......$360USD
Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III.....$300USD
Samsung Galaxy Note LTE 10.1 N8020.....$390USD
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000....$400USD
Samsung I8190 Galaxy S III Mini....$280USD
Samsung Rex 80 S5222R ..... $320USD
Samsung I8530 Galaxy Beam......$270USD
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1.....$260USD
Samsung U380 Brightside.............$250USD
Samsung I9070 Galaxy S Advance.....$260USD
Samsung Galaxy Player 70 Plus......$250USD
Samsung I9105 Galaxy S II Plus....$230USD
Samsung Galaxy Y S5360.........$200USD
Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 .......$260USD
Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300.......$220USD
Samsung Galaxy Note SGH-1717.....$240USD
Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II.....$190USD
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1.....$190USD

Nokia:
Nokia XL ..... $370 USD
Nokia X+ ..... $350 USD
Nokia X ..... $340 USD
Nokia Lumia Icon/929 .... $330USD
Nokia Asha 311......$260USD
Nokia 808 PureView....$270USD
Nokia N9....$240USD
Nokia Lumia 900....$250USD
Nokia Lumia 800....$240USD
Nokia Lumia 710....$230USD

HTC:
HTC 8XT ..... $370 USD
HTC One....$340 USD
HTC One mini...$330 USD
HTC First...$320USD
HTC Trophy.....$300USD
HTC One VX.....$300USD
HTC One X+.....$290USD
HTC One X......$290USD
HTC One XL.....$270USD
HTC One S......$260USD
HTC One V......$250USD

Sony Ericsson:
Sony Xperia Z1 ..... $390 USD
Sony Xperia Z Ultra .....$380 USD

Motorola:

Other Mobiles:
LG G2 --- $380USD
AT&T Z998 ---- $270USD

Samsung Galaxy S5 16GB Unlocked....$500 USD
Samsung Galaxy S5 32GB Unlocked....$550 USD

Available as:

Bose® Lifestyle 235 Home Entertainment System ........... $1,599 USD
Bose® Lifestyle V25 Home Entertainment System ........... $1,610 USD
Apple MacBook Air - Core 2 Duo 2.13 GHz - 13.3 ------ 400.00 USD
Leica S-Adapter for Hasselblad H-System Lenses
Leica | 50mm f/0.95 Noctilux M Aspherical Manual Focus Lens
Leica S - Type 006 - Digital Medium Format Slr Camera Body
Miller 903471 XMT 304 CC/CV 208-230/460 W/Auto-Link.....$1,700 USD

MGT
 Topic: Buy Samsung Galaxy S5 SV SM $550/Samsung Note3+Gear$450/Samsung GalaxyS4$360
Buy Samsung Galaxy S5 SV SM $550/Samsung Note3+Gear$450/Samsung GalaxyS4$360 [message #3037] Tue, 27 May 2014 05:21
pepmusley  is currently offline pepmusley
WE GLADLY WELCOME!! YOU TO MUSLEY STORE LIMITED®

MUSLEY STORE LIMITED® NOW OFFER A ANNUAL SALE!!!

We are dealers of all kinds of Mobile Phones Such as Apple Iphone, Blackberry, Nokia, Samsung, HTC, Sony Ericsson and many more. All our products are brand new, Original, comes with complete accessories and they also come with 1 year international warranty.

Our Offer!
Buy 2 Get 1 Free

Apple Iphone:
Apple iPhone 5S 16GB ....$450USD
Apple iPhone 5S 32GB ....$500USD
Apple iPhone 5S 64GB ....$550USD

Apple iPhone 5C 16GB ....$380USD
Apple iPhone 5C 32GB ....$400USD

Apple iphone 5S 64GB 24K Gold : $1,200 USD
Apple iphone 5S 32GB 24K Gold : $1,000 USD
Apple iphone 5S 16GB 24K Gold : $900 USD

Apple Iphone 5 64GB .....$370 USD
Apple Iphone 5 32GB .....$350 USD
Apple Iphone 5 16GB .....$330 USD

Apple Ipad:
Apple iPad 5 Air Wi-Fi + 4G 128GB ....$530 USD
Apple iPad 5 Air Wi-Fi + 4G 64GB .... $500 USD
Apple iPad 5 Air Wi-Fi + 4G 32GB .... $430 USD
Apple IPad 3 WiFi + 4G 64GB .... $340 USD
Apple IPad 3 WiFi + 4G 32GB .... $320 USD
Apple IPad 3 WiFi + 4G 16GB .... $300 USD

BLACKBERRY PORSCHE DESIGN P9981 24K GOLD .... $800 USD
BLACKBERRY PORSCHE DESIGN P9981 BLACK/WHITE .... $500 USD

Blackberry:
BlackBerry Z3 ..... $500USD
BlackBerry Q5 ..... $330USD
Blackberry TK Victory......$380USD
BlackBerry Playbook WiMax.......$340.00USD
BlackBerry 4G Playbook LTE......$300.00USD
BlackBerry 4G Playbook HSPA+.....$310.00USD
BlackBerry 4G 64GB PlayBook Wi-Fi Table......$320USD

Samsung:
Samsung Galaxy S5 SV SM 32GB .... $550USD
Samsung Galaxy S5 .... $500 USD
Samsung Galaxy S5 + Galaxy Gear 2 :: $600 USD
Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 LTE SM-P905 .... $490 USD
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo Duos SM-N7502 .... $480USD
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo SM-N7505 .... $470USD
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 + Galaxy Gear .....$450 USD
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition)....$430USD
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9005.....$400USD
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0.........$400USD
Samsung I9506 Galaxy S4 ...... $360USD
Samsung I9505 Galaxy S4 .....$360USD
Samsung Galaxy S4 zoom .....$360USD
Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100.......$300USD
Samsung I9190 Galaxy S4 mini.......$360USD
Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III.....$300USD
Samsung Galaxy Note LTE 10.1 N8020.....$390USD
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000....$400USD
Samsung I8190 Galaxy S III Mini....$280USD
Samsung Rex 80 S5222R ..... $320USD
Samsung I8530 Galaxy Beam......$270USD
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1.....$260USD
Samsung U380 Brightside.............$250USD
Samsung I9070 Galaxy S Advance.....$260USD
Samsung Galaxy Player 70 Plus......$250USD
Samsung I9105 Galaxy S II Plus....$230USD
Samsung Galaxy Y S5360.........$200USD
Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 .......$260USD
Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300.......$220USD
Samsung Galaxy Note SGH-1717.....$240USD
Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II.....$190USD
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1.....$190USD

Nokia:
Nokia XL ..... $370 USD
Nokia X+ ..... $350 USD
Nokia X ..... $340 USD
Nokia Lumia Icon/929 .... $330USD
Nokia Asha 311......$260USD
Nokia 808 PureView....$270USD
Nokia N9....$240USD
Nokia Lumia 900....$250USD
Nokia Lumia 800....$240USD
Nokia Lumia 710....$230USD

HTC:
HTC 8XT ..... $370 USD
HTC One....$340 USD
HTC One mini...$330 USD
HTC First...$320USD
HTC Trophy.....$300USD
HTC One VX.....$300USD
HTC One X+.....$290USD
HTC One X......$290USD
HTC One XL.....$270USD
HTC One S......$260USD
HTC One V......$250USD

Sony Ericsson:
Sony Xperia Z1 ..... $390 USD
Sony Xperia Z Ultra .....$380 USD

Motorola:

Other Mobiles:
LG G2 --- $380USD
AT&T Z998 ---- $270USD

Samsung Galaxy S5 16GB Unlocked....$500 USD
Samsung Galaxy S5 32GB Unlocked....$550 USD

Available as:

Bose® Lifestyle 235 Home Entertainment System ........... $1,599 USD
Bose® Lifestyle V25 Home Entertainment System ........... $1,610 USD
Apple MacBook Air - Core 2 Duo 2.13 GHz - 13.3 ------ 400.00 USD
Leica S-Adapter for Hasselblad H-System Lenses
Leica | 50mm f/0.95 Noctilux M Aspherical Manual Focus Lens
Leica S - Type 006 - Digital Medium Format Slr Camera Body
Miller 903471 XMT 304 CC/CV 208-230/460 W/Auto-Link.....$1,700 USD

MGT
 Topic: New Elecraft K3/P3 & Yaesu FTDX5000MP AD6xJ@LIVE.COM
New Elecraft K3/P3 & Yaesu FTDX5000MP AD6xJ@LIVE.COM [message #3007] Sat, 21 September 2013 22:54
AD6XJ  is currently offline AD6XJ
I have a Yaesu FTDX5000MP HF Transceiver for sale.
Comes with all accessories, triple box and manual.The radio comes from a non-smoking environment,
comes with all factory box's, manuals, SM-5000 panadapter/speaker, Remote Keypad, power cord.
Software versions are current.
Price: $2,700usd/€2,000Euro

For sale is my Elecraft K3/P3 station.
Included 100 watt amp, antenna tuner, 250 and 400 hz 8 pole filters, KXVA3A, KTCXO3, Panadaptor P3 and hand mic.
Includes interconnecting cable (P3 to K3), K3 pwr leads and all manuals. Latest firmware.
Never around smoke. Never portable.
Works great like new, just not for me.
Asking: $1900usd/€1,410Euro

I can ship worldwide via DHL FedEx or UPS.

Call:(+1) 909-999-3834
Email: AD6xJ@ LIVE. COM
Mr.Robert
AD6XJ
 Topic: YAESU FTdx-5000D WITH SM-5000
YAESU FTdx-5000D WITH SM-5000 [message #3006] Sun, 15 September 2013 05:05
jvneufell  is currently offline jvneufell
Up for sale is my YEASU FTdx-5000D with the SM-5000 monitor.
I purchased this radio new from HRO 16 months ago.
This radio is rated a 10 on all counts. Radio is always covered when not in use.
Never operated at the 200 watt level as I have a amplifier. . . always ran it in CLASS A mode (75watts).
I have all boxes, paperwork, accessories, receipts that came with radio.
Asking $2560 shipped and insured. If no price haggling, I will include the Heil Pro-20 and Heil boom and mic cord.
Please contact me at jvneufell@hotmail.com

• Attachment: CIMG0930.JPG
    (Size: 312.47KB, Downloaded 296 time(s))

Topic: f/s : Icom IC-756 ProIII for sale.
f/s : Icom IC-756 ProIII for sale. [message #3005] Wed, 04 September 2013 19:33
g0tar1  is currently offline g0tar1
I have an Icom IC-756 ProIII for sale.
It has never been abused, never had any issues and is "Like New" in all respects.
Come's with: Factory box, All paper work, CW KeyJack and Accs Plug, Extra fuse pack, Stock hand mike and Power cord
Icom PS-125 power supply with original box, SP-21 Speakers and MFJ-392 headphones with original box.
(All original pack unopened from factory).
The radio has never been used outdoors and comes from a dust free, non-smoking environment.
Price: $1100usd

Topic: MINT Elecraft K3/100
MINT Elecraft K3/100 [message #2989] Mon, 20 May 2013 02:08
raycoustier  is currently offline raycoustier
For Sale: Loaded Elecraft K3 and P3 panadapter with many options
including the second receiver and antenna tuner. It was a kit but expertly assembled
and it works and looks great.
Below is the complete list of options:
K3/100 - 100w Transceiver ......KBPF3 - gen coverage bandpass filter
KDVR3 - digital voice recorder......KFL3A-500 - 500hz cw filter
KFL3A-6K - 6khz AM filter..........KFL3B-FM - 13 khz FM filter
KRX3- second receiver.......KTCXO3-1 - TCXO 0.5PPM
KXV3A - K3 rx ant,IF out, Xvtr interface.....MH2 - Hand Mic
P3- Panadapter
Asking : $1850 shipped (worldwide)

Icom IC-756 Pro III in as new condition from a non smoking environment. I purchased the radio new. The radio is pristine, no scratches,dings or marks and it works as it should. NO ISSUES !
Comes with PS-125 power supply microphone, power cord, manual and factory box and packing materials S/N 3203519.
Price $1300.00
Mr. Ray
(408) 419-9615
kc6wir
 Topic: MINT Elecraft K3/100
MINT Elecraft K3/100 [message #2988] Mon, 20 May 2013 02:07
raycoustier  is currently offline raycoustier
For Sale: Loaded Elecraft K3 and P3 panadapter with many options including the second receiver and antenna tuner. It was a kit but expertly assembled and it works and looks great. Below is the complete list of options: K3/100 - 100w Transceiver ......KBPF3 - gen coverage bandpass filter KDVR3 - digital voice recorder......KFL3A-500 - 500hz cw filter KFL3A-6K - 6khz AM filter..........KFL3B-FM - 13 khz FM filter KRX3- second receiver.......KTCXO3-1 - TCXO 0.5PPM KXV3A - K3 rx ant,IF out, Xvtr interface.....MH2 - Hand Mic P3- Panadapter Asking : $1850 shipped (worldwide) Contact : kc6wir@yahoo.com Icom IC-756 Pro III in as new condition from a non smoking environment. I purchased the radio new. The radio is pristine, no scratches,dings or marks and it works as it should. NO ISSUES ! Comes with PS-125 power supply microphone, power cord, manual and factory box and packing materials S/N 3203519. Price $1300.00 Mr. Ray Contact : kc6wir@yahoo.com (408) 419-9615 73 kc6wir

• Attachment: Icom pro.jpg
    (Size: 66.64KB, Downloaded 562 time(s))

Topic: MINT Yaesu ftdx 5000mp & Elecraft K3/100
icon14.gif  MINT Yaesu ftdx 5000mp & Elecraft K3/100 [message #1894] Mon, 11 March 2013 12:02
ke5cgu73  is currently offline ke5cgu73
YAESU FTDX 5000MP.The radio functions and performs as it came from the factory. No problems whatsoever. It will come with everything that came from the factory and it will be shipped in the original boxes. It will be insured and shipped. Price :$3100.00 shipped Elecraft K3/100 factory, updated to current specs. First Owner, non-smoker. Single RX. KAT3 auto tuner, KXV3A input module, FL3A-400 Hz, FL3A-6K, MH2 hand mic, manual. This radio looks and works perfectly. All of the above costs $1700.00 ke5cgu@zoho.com Leo 73
 Topic: FS ICOM PRO 756 PRO3 $1250 & ICOM IC 7000 $750
FS ICOM PRO 756 PRO3 $1250 & ICOM IC 7000 $750 [message #1832] Fri, 25 January 2013 07:50
n2ehgham  is currently offline n2ehgham
IC-7000 , never mobile,never around smoke. No issues either cosmetic or operational.Comes with: MB-62 seperation kit ,cables and brackets. LDG IT-100 matching auto tuner. 7" color monitor,for large display and desk mount,all manuals,cables and small parts as shipped by Icompower cable,Hand mic, and all factory boxs and packing. Asking: $750 Icom 756PRO3 in excellent physical and operating condition...Serial 32041XX. Includes manual, HM-36 microphone, power cord with power pole connectors and original box. The owner of this rig took very good care of it and I'm sure you'll be very happy if you get it. This rig comes from a non smoking home ASKING: $1250 (937) 488-0090 n2ehg@yahoo.com MYLES.

• Attachment: ICOM 3.jpg
    (Size: 24.80KB, Downloaded 565 time(s))

Topic: F/S New 2 Pioneer CDJ2000 & DJM900nexus/Pioneer DDJ SX..$600
F/S New 2 Pioneer CDJ2000 & DJM900nexus/Pioneer DDJ SX..$600 [message #1677] Fri, 02 November 2012 19:02
bsodntskoli  is currently offline bsodntskoli
dj equipments reseller,we sell Dj equipments they are all brand new original genuine products,earth products come with their original complete accessories,they are not refurbished they are brand new,we sell in wholesale price 100% guaranteed lowest Price with free shipping via FedEx UPS & DHL,please remember that on Saturday & Sunday we don't ship

We ship via FedEx UPS & DHL
Local delivery is 3days
International is 4days

To place an order please email us
Contact us: info@usa-equipmentszone.com

Pioneer DVJ 1000 Professional.....$1,500
Pioneer CDJ-2000nexus.....$1000
Pioneer CDJ-2000 - Professional Multi Player...$700
Pioneer CDJ-2000 Limited White Professional...$1000
Pioneer CDJ-900 Advanced Multi Paye.....$650
Pioneer DJ Controller ddj S1.....$600
Pioneer DDJ-T1 Controller.....$700
Pioneer DJM T1 2-Channel.....$700
Pioneer SVM 1000 Professional Audio/Video....$2000
Pioneer DJM 2000 Professional .....$1200
Pioneer DJM 1000 6 Channel Professional..$1,500
Pioneer DJM-900nexus....$900
Pioneer DJM-900nexus White Limited 4-Channel..$1000
Pioneer DJM 850 Performance DJ....$700
Pioneer xdj aero Wireless Dj System......$600
Pioneer DDJ SX Performance DJ....$600

Complete Packages
1 Pioneer CDJ-2000 Limited Edition & 1Pioneer DJM900 nexus..$1,500
This pack contains:
1 x CDJ-2000 White
1 x DJM-900 Nexus White
--------------------------------------
2 Pioneer CDJ-2000 Limited Edition & 1Pioneer DJM900 nexus...$2,500
This pack contains:
2 x CDJ-2000 White
1 x DJM-900 Nexus White
---------------------------------------
2 Pioneer CDJ-2000nexus & 1Pioneer DJM-900nexus.....$2,500
This pack contains:
2 x CDJ-2000nexus
1 x DJM-900nexus
---------------------------------------
Numark 4-Channel Traktor Controller.....$600
Numark 4-Channel Digital DJ Controller and Mixer..$500
Numark 4-Channel DJ Controller with Mixer......$400
Numark Premium DJ Controller for iPad........$400
Numark 4-Channel Universal DJ System....$500

Allen & Heath ICE-16 16-Channel....$600
Allen & heath GLD 80 digital mixer...$4000
Allen & heath GLD ar2412......$1000
Allen & heath GLD ar84....$700
Allen & heath Xone DB2......$800
Allen & Heath Xone DB4 Mixer...$1000
Allen & Heath 4D Mixer......$1000

Rane Sixty-Eight DJ Mixer....$1000
Rane Sixty-One DJ Mixer......$600
Rane Sixty-Two DJ Mixer....$800
Rane TTM 57SL Mixer .....$700
Rane MP26 Club DJ Mixer with USB....$700
Rane MP25 Club DJ Mixer with USB....$600
Rane MP 2016S Rotary Mixer.....$700

Gemini CDMP-7000 Professional Media Workstation ..$600
Gemini CDJ-700 Professional Media Player....$500

Denon DN-X1700 Professional Digital DJ Mixer.....$700
Denon DN-X1600 Professional 4ch Digital DJ Mixer..$600
Denon SC3900 Digital Media Turntable & DJ controller...$600
Denon SC2900 Digital Controller and Media Player.......$550
Denon DJ DN-MC6000 Digital Mixer Controller...$500

Native Instruments Traktro kontrol S4....$500
Native Instruments Traktro kontrol Z2...$450

Yamaha N12 Digital Audio Mixer Ymh-n12...$700
Yamaha 02R96VCM Digital Mixer......$6000
Yamaha 01V96VCM Digital Mixer....1,500
Yamaha Motif XS 8 Synthesizer....$1,800
Yamaha Motif XS 6...$1500

dj equipments reseller,we sell Dj equipments they are all brand new original genuine products,earth products come with their original complete accessories,they are not refurbished they are brand new,we sell in wholesale price 100% guaranteed lowest Price with free shipping via FedEx UPS & DHL,please remember that on Saturday & Sunday we don't ship

We ship via FedEx UPS & DHL
Local delivery is 3 days
International is 4 days

To place an order please email us
Contact us: info@usa-equipmentszone.com

New
 Topic: FS Icom PW-1 1KW Amp & ICOM IC-756PRO III #MINT
FS Icom PW-1 1KW Amp & ICOM IC-756PRO III #MINT [message #1507] Fri, 12 October 2012 10:59
james2e0rum  is currently offline james2e0rum
Icom PW-1 1KW Amplifier
S/N-02319, this amplifier is in excellent condition! 10/12 meter mod done.
Includes original box, cables and manuals.
Must be a licensed amateur, this will be verified.
Feel free to email with any questions.
COSTS $1800usd
Email :james2e0rum@yahoo.com

Mint ICOM IC-756PRO III in PERFECT FULL working condition and MINT cosmetics. If has been kept with cover (included) and comes with original box, cables, fuses, etc as new. I have used this radio for a while, and it puts out FULL output and absolutely everything work as it should. I can provide pictures and we can talk on 40 meters.
Costs: $1200usd

Email : james2e0rum@yahoo.com
2e0rum
 Topic: F/S CHEAP ICOM IC-756PRO III & Icom PW-1 1KW Amp.
F/S CHEAP ICOM IC-756PRO III & Icom PW-1 1KW Amp. [message #1388] Sat, 30 June 2012 21:16
g0tar  is currently offline g0tar
Icom PW-1 1KW Amplifier S/N-02309, this amplifier is in excellent condition! 10/12 meter mod done. Includes original box, cables and manuals. Must be a licensed amateur, this will be verified. Feel free to email with any questions. COSTS 1500USD g0tar@yahoo.com ICOM IC-756PRO III in PERFECT FULL working condition and MINT cosmetics. if has been kept with cover (included) and comes with original box, cables, fuses, etc as new. I have used this radio for a while, and it puts out FULL output and absolutely everything work as it should. I can provide pictures and we can talk on 40 meters. ASKING : 1300USD Contact : Brian g0tar@yahoo.com 73
 Topic: FS CHEAP ICOM IC-756PRO III & Icom PW-1 1KW Amp.
FS CHEAP ICOM IC-756PRO III & Icom PW-1 1KW Amp. [message #1365] Thu, 17 May 2012 04:14
g4ydopaul  is currently offline g4ydopaul
Icom PW-1 1KW Amplifier S/N-02309, this amplifier is in excellent condition! 10/12 meter mod done.
Includes original box, cables and manuals.
Must be a licensed amateur, this will be verified.
Feel free to email with any questions.
COSTS 1600USD
g4ydo@yahoo.com

ICOM IC-756PRO III in PERFECT FULL working condition and MINT cosmetics. if has been kept with cover (included) and comes with original box, cables, fuses, etc as new. I have used this radio for a while, and it puts out FULL output and absolutely everything work as it should. I can provide pictures and we can talk on 40 meters.
ASKING : 1300USD

g4ydo@yahoo.com

• Attachment: 1.jpg
    (Size: 97.68KB, Downloaded 792 time(s))

Topic: Now on Sale New iPhone 4S 64GB
Now on Sale New iPhone 4S 64GB [message #1342] Fri, 11 May 2012 04:44
olorunowo  is currently offline olorunowo
Our BONANZA As Stated Below:

Basic discount..........Buy 2 units and get 1 free unit including free shipment.

Premium discount..........Buy 5 units a nd get 2 free unit including free
shipment.

Classic discount..............Buy 10 units and get 4 FREE including shipping

for more information Email :

olorun_owo@hotmail.com
mobiles_world@hotmail.com

Apple iPhone:
Apple iPhone 4S 64GB-$450
Apple iPhone 4S 32GB-$400
Apple iPhone 4S 16GB-$350
Apple iPhone 4G 32GB- $280
Apple iphone 4 16gb---$230
Apple iPhone 3GS 32GB-$190
Apple iPhone 3GS 16GB-$160
Apple iPhone 3G 8GB—$150
Apple iPhone 3G 16GB—$190

APPLE IPADS:
Apple Tablet iPad 2 64GB (Wi-Fi + 3G) .....$280usd
Apple Tablet iPad 32GB (Wi-Fi + 3G) ....$250usd
Apple Tablet iPad 16GB (Wi-Fi + 3G).....$220usd

BlackBerry Phones:
BlackBerry Bold Touch 9900:$301
BlackBerry Onyx III 9780:$270
Blackberry Torch 9800 --- $255
Blackberry pearl 3g 9100..$250
BlackBerry Bold 9650 --- $230
BlackBerry Bold 9700 --- $200
BlackBerry Curve 8520---$170
BlackBerry Tour 9630 ---$160
Blackberry Curve 8900 — $150
BlackBerry Storm2 9550-$215
Blackberry Storm 9500 — $130
Blackberry Storm 9530 — $140
Blackberry Bold 9000 — $120

Apple Macbook Air.$500usd
Apple Macbook Pro MC240LL/A ...$385usd
Apple Macbook Pro MB990LL/A..$400usd
Apple MacBook (MA700LL/A) Mac Notebook...$410usd
Apple MacBook Pro (MA611LL/A) Notebook...$390usd
Apple MacBook (MA254LL/A) Mac Notebook...$405usd
Apple iBook G3 (M7698LL/A) Mac Notebook..$395usd
Apple MacBook Pro (MA609LL/A) Notebook...$520usd
Apple MacBook Pro (MA600LLA) Notebook...$410usd
Apple MacBook Pro (MA610LL/A) Notebook...$420usd
Apple Macbook Pro (885909119400) Notebook..$415usd

Nokia:
Nokia E7-- $290
Nokia N8- $275
Nokia C6- $260
Nokia C5- $255
Nokia N97 mini--$200
Nokia N97 32GB-- $170
Nokia N900---$190
Nokia X3--- $190
Nokia X6 16GB- $210
Nokia 6760 slide--$200
Nokia Surge-$200
Nokia N98–$190
Nokia N86 8MP--$170
Nokia N85—$175
Nokia N96 16GB– $150
Nokia E90— $150
Nokia N97— $175
Nokia N79— $155
Nokia E72— $170
Nokia E71— $165
Nokia E75- $180
Nokia 8800 Sapphire Arte— $200
Nokia 5530 XpressMusic--$180
Nokia 5800 XPress Music—$180

Sony Ericsson:
Sony Ericsson XPERIA Arc.........$300
Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 mini pro-- $270
Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 mini-- $255
Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10-- $240
Sony Ericsson Xperia X2-- $210
Sony Ericsson XPERIA X1-- $150
Sony Ericsson Aspen- $230
Sony Ericsson Vivaz Pro- $210
Sony Ericsson Vivaz- $200
Sony Ericsson Idou–$170
Sony Ericsson Aino--$170
Sony Ericsson C510— $170
Sony Ericsson P1— $120
Sony Ericsson W995-$180
Sony Ericsson C905— $140
Sony Ericsson W960— $130
Sony Ericsson G900— $150
Sony Ericsson C902— $130
Sony Ericsson W902— $130

HTC:
HTC ThunderBolt 4G:280usd
HTC EVO 4G--- $260
HTC Legend-- $245
HTC Google Nexus One $230
HTC Smart-- $201
HTC Tattoo-- $200
HTC Pure--- $200
HTC Snap--- $160
HTC Hero-- $180
HTC Touch Pro— $150
HTC Touch Diamond 2— $180
HTC Touch Diamond— $130
HTC Touch Cruise— $130
HTC Touch Pro2 $190
HTC Dream— $190
HTC Touch Cruise 09— $200
HTC MAX 4G— $190
HTC Touch HD2— $180
HTC Touch HD— $150
HTC Touch 3G— $150

Samsung:
Samsung Galaxy..$300
Samsung I8520 Beam...$270
Samsung Vibrant ---$250
Samsung W960 AMOLED 3D- $230
Samsung: S8500 Wave---$200
Samsung M3710 Corby Beat--$190
Samsung I8000 Omnia II— $180
Samsung B7320 OmniaPRO— $190
Samsung B7300 Omnia LITE—$180
Samsung i8910 Omnia HD—-$150
Samsung i900 Omnia 16GB— $140
Samsung Omnia 8GB—$130
Samsung S8000 Jet —$170
Samsung T929 Memoir— $190
Samsung T919 Behold— $180
Samsung Giorgio Armani P520— $130
Samsung U900 Soul— $160
Samsung G800— $150
Samsung F490— $140

Motorola phones
Motorola Milestone---$240
Motorola XT720 MOTOROI $210
Motorola QUENCH $255
Motorola BACKFLIP---$215
Motorola XT800----$205
Motorola ROKR ZN50--$200
Motorola Karma QA1---$200
Motorola L800t---$190
Motorola W7 Active Edition--$180
Motorola ZN30--$200
Motorola COCKTAIL VE70--$200
Motorola ZN200--$160

LG Phones
LG KH5200 Andro-1
LG GS290 ****** Fresh
LG GW820 eXpo $220
LG GT540 -- $205
LG GD510 Pop--$200
LG GW550—$190
LG Incite—$195
LG GD910–$190
LG KS500—$190
LG KF900 Prada–$190
LG KC780—$200
LG KP500 ******–$210
LG KC910 Renoir—$210

T-Mobile Sidekick:
T-Mobile MyTouch 4G--$230
T-Mobile Pulse----$200
T-Mobile MyTouch 3G--$170
T-Mobile G2 Touch---$145
T-Mobile Sidekick LX 2008–$120
T-Mobile Sidekick LX 2009–$130
T-Mobile Sidekick LX —$90
T-Mobile Shadow —$105
T-Mobile G1 —$110
T-Mobile Sidekick 3— $85
Juicy Couture Sidekick 2— $75

Palm Pre...$180
Palm Pixi....$215
Palm Treo Pro...$190
Palm Centro...$1850

APPLE IPODS:
Apple iTouch 64GB $200usd
Apple iTouch 32GB $190usd
Apple iTouch 8GB $180usd
Apple iPod 60GB (Video) New- $145usd
Apple iPod 30GB (Video) New- $130usd
Apple ipod 80 GB - $140usd
Apple iPod U2 SE 20 GB - $120usd
Apple iPod Photo 60 GB - $120usd
Apple iPod Mini 6 GB- $100usd
Apple iPod 20 GB - $100usd
Apple iPod Photo 30 GB- $110usd
Apple iPod Nano 4GB New- $90usd
Apple iPod Nano 2GB New- $80usd

Eten:
Acer Stream----$200
Acer Tempo DX90---$180
Eten glofiish X610—$130
Eten glofiish V900—$230
Eten glofiish X900—$180
Eten glofiish DX900—$160
Eten glofiish M810 — $150
Eten glofiish X650 — $140
Eten glofiish M800 — $150

Video Games Console:
Playstation:
Sony PSP Go Game console --- $190
Sony PSP Slim Giga Bundle — $100
Sony Playstation 3 Slim ----$180
Sony PlayStation 3 80GB Motorstorm Pack — $150
Sony Playstation 3 60GB — $140
Sony PlayStation 3 40GB — $120

Microsoft Xbox:
Xbox 360 Arcade Console -- $110
Xbox 360 Pro 60GB Console -- $140
Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Console -- $160

Nintendo:
Nintendo DS Lite -- $95
Nintendo Wii Console -- $135

Nikon Digital SLR Camera -$730
Nikon D200 - $685
Nikon D200 - Nikon AF-S DX 18-200mm lens $525
Nikon D60 - Nikon AF-S DX 18-55mm and 55-200mm lenses $615
Nikon Coolpix 5700 - supported memory: CF, Microdrive $575
Nikon D80 - Nikon AF-S DX 18-135mm and 70-300mm lenses $650
Nikon D80 - Nikon AF-S DX 18-135mm lens $480
Nikon D300 - Nikon AF-S DX 18-200mm lens $685
Nikon D80 - Nikon AF-S DX 18-55mm lens - supported memory: MMC, SD $575

Cameras:
Canon EOS 40D - $500
Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi - Canon EF-S 18-55mm lens - black $330
Canon EOS 40D - Canon EF 28-135mm IS lens $410
Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi - Canon EF-S 18-55mm lens - silver $250
Canon EOS 40D - Canon EF-S 17-85mm IS lens $440
Canon Digital Rebel XTi 10MP Digital Camera Kit $530
Canon Digital Cameras 1901B002 EOS 40D 10.1 Megapixel $605

Samsung Galaxy Tabs :
Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus (16GB) :$ 350USD
Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 (16GB) : $ 410USD
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (16GB) : $ 485USD

olorun_owo@hotmail.com
 Topic: Now on Sale New iPhone 4S 64GB
Now on Sale New iPhone 4S 64GB [message #1341] Fri, 11 May 2012 04:43
olorunowo  is currently offline olorunowo
Our BONANZA As Stated Below:

Basic discount..........Buy 2 units and get 1 free unit including free shipment.

Premium discount..........Buy 5 units a nd get 2 free unit including free
shipment.

Classic discount..............Buy 10 units and get 4 FREE including shipping

olorun_owo@hotmail.com

Apple iPhone:
Apple iPhone 4S 64GB-$450
Apple iPhone 4S 32GB-$400
Apple iPhone 4S 16GB-$350
Apple iPhone 4G 32GB- $280
Apple iphone 4 16gb---$230
Apple iPhone 3GS 32GB-$190
Apple iPhone 3GS 16GB-$160
Apple iPhone 3G 8GB—$150
Apple iPhone 3G 16GB—$190

APPLE IPADS:
Apple Tablet iPad 2 64GB (Wi-Fi + 3G) .....$280usd
Apple Tablet iPad 32GB (Wi-Fi + 3G) ....$250usd
Apple Tablet iPad 16GB (Wi-Fi + 3G).....$220usd

BlackBerry Phones:
BlackBerry Bold Touch 9900:$301
BlackBerry Onyx III 9780:$270
Blackberry Torch 9800 --- $255
Blackberry pearl 3g 9100..$250
BlackBerry Bold 9650 --- $230
BlackBerry Bold 9700 --- $200
BlackBerry Curve 8520---$170
BlackBerry Tour 9630 ---$160
Blackberry Curve 8900 — $150
BlackBerry Storm2 9550-$215
Blackberry Storm 9500 — $130
Blackberry Storm 9530 — $140
Blackberry Bold 9000 — $120

Apple Macbook Air.$500usd
Apple Macbook Pro MC240LL/A ...$385usd
Apple Macbook Pro MB990LL/A..$400usd
Apple MacBook (MA700LL/A) Mac Notebook...$410usd
Apple MacBook Pro (MA611LL/A) Notebook...$390usd
Apple MacBook (MA254LL/A) Mac Notebook...$405usd
Apple iBook G3 (M7698LL/A) Mac Notebook..$395usd
Apple MacBook Pro (MA609LL/A) Notebook...$520usd
Apple MacBook Pro (MA600LLA) Notebook...$410usd
Apple MacBook Pro (MA610LL/A) Notebook...$420usd
Apple Macbook Pro (885909119400) Notebook..$415usd

Nokia:
Nokia E7-- $290
Nokia N8- $275
Nokia C6- $260
Nokia C5- $255
Nokia N97 mini--$200
Nokia N97 32GB-- $170
Nokia N900---$190
Nokia X3--- $190
Nokia X6 16GB- $210
Nokia 6760 slide--$200
Nokia Surge-$200
Nokia N98–$190
Nokia N86 8MP--$170
Nokia N85—$175
Nokia N96 16GB– $150
Nokia E90— $150
Nokia N97— $175
Nokia N79— $155
Nokia E72— $170
Nokia E71— $165
Nokia E75- $180
Nokia 8800 Sapphire Arte— $200
Nokia 5530 XpressMusic--$180
Nokia 5800 XPress Music—$180

Sony Ericsson:
Sony Ericsson XPERIA Arc.........$300
Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 mini pro-- $270
Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 mini-- $255
Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10-- $240
Sony Ericsson Xperia X2-- $210
Sony Ericsson XPERIA X1-- $150
Sony Ericsson Aspen- $230
Sony Ericsson Vivaz Pro- $210
Sony Ericsson Vivaz- $200
Sony Ericsson Idou–$170
Sony Ericsson Aino--$170
Sony Ericsson C510— $170
Sony Ericsson P1— $120
Sony Ericsson W995-$180
Sony Ericsson C905— $140
Sony Ericsson W960— $130
Sony Ericsson G900— $150
Sony Ericsson C902— $130
Sony Ericsson W902— $130

HTC:
HTC ThunderBolt 4G:280usd
HTC EVO 4G--- $260
HTC Legend-- $245
HTC Google Nexus One $230
HTC Smart-- $201
HTC Tattoo-- $200
HTC Pure--- $200
HTC Snap--- $160
HTC Hero-- $180
HTC Touch Pro— $150
HTC Touch Diamond 2— $180
HTC Touch Diamond— $130
HTC Touch Cruise— $130
HTC Touch Pro2 $190
HTC Dream— $190
HTC Touch Cruise 09— $200
HTC MAX 4G— $190
HTC Touch HD2— $180
HTC Touch HD— $150
HTC Touch 3G— $150

Samsung:
Samsung Galaxy..$300
Samsung I8520 Beam...$270
Samsung Vibrant ---$250
Samsung W960 AMOLED 3D- $230
Samsung: S8500 Wave---$200
Samsung M3710 Corby Beat--$190
Samsung I8000 Omnia II— $180
Samsung B7320 OmniaPRO— $190
Samsung B7300 Omnia LITE—$180
Samsung i8910 Omnia HD—-$150
Samsung i900 Omnia 16GB— $140
Samsung Omnia 8GB—$130
Samsung S8000 Jet —$170
Samsung T929 Memoir— $190
Samsung T919 Behold— $180
Samsung Giorgio Armani P520— $130
Samsung U900 Soul— $160
Samsung G800— $150
Samsung F490— $140

Motorola phones
Motorola Milestone---$240
Motorola XT720 MOTOROI $210
Motorola QUENCH $255
Motorola BACKFLIP---$215
Motorola XT800----$205
Motorola ROKR ZN50--$200
Motorola Karma QA1---$200
Motorola L800t---$190
Motorola W7 Active Edition--$180
Motorola ZN30--$200
Motorola COCKTAIL VE70--$200
Motorola ZN200--$160

LG Phones
LG KH5200 Andro-1
LG GS290 ****** Fresh
LG GW820 eXpo $220
LG GT540 -- $205
LG GD510 Pop--$200
LG GW550—$190
LG Incite—$195
LG GD910–$190
LG KS500—$190
LG KF900 Prada–$190
LG KC780—$200
LG KP500 ******–$210
LG KC910 Renoir—$210

T-Mobile Sidekick:
T-Mobile MyTouch 4G--$230
T-Mobile Pulse----$200
T-Mobile MyTouch 3G--$170
T-Mobile G2 Touch---$145
T-Mobile Sidekick LX 2008–$120
T-Mobile Sidekick LX 2009–$130
T-Mobile Sidekick LX —$90
T-Mobile Shadow —$105
T-Mobile G1 —$110
T-Mobile Sidekick 3— $85
Juicy Couture Sidekick 2— $75

Palm Pre...$180
Palm Pixi....$215
Palm Treo Pro...$190
Palm Centro...$1850

APPLE IPODS:
Apple iTouch 64GB $200usd
Apple iTouch 32GB $190usd
Apple iTouch 8GB $180usd
Apple iPod 60GB (Video) New- $145usd
Apple iPod 30GB (Video) New- $130usd
Apple ipod 80 GB - $140usd
Apple iPod U2 SE 20 GB - $120usd
Apple iPod Photo 60 GB - $120usd
Apple iPod Mini 6 GB- $100usd
Apple iPod 20 GB - $100usd
Apple iPod Photo 30 GB- $110usd
Apple iPod Nano 4GB New- $90usd
Apple iPod Nano 2GB New- $80usd

Eten:
Acer Stream----$200
Acer Tempo DX90---$180
Eten glofiish X610—$130
Eten glofiish V900—$230
Eten glofiish X900—$180
Eten glofiish DX900—$160
Eten glofiish M810 — $150
Eten glofiish X650 — $140
Eten glofiish M800 — $150

Video Games Console:
Playstation:
Sony PSP Go Game console --- $190
Sony PSP Slim Giga Bundle — $100
Sony Playstation 3 Slim ----$180
Sony PlayStation 3 80GB Motorstorm Pack — $150
Sony Playstation 3 60GB — $140
Sony PlayStation 3 40GB — $120

Microsoft Xbox:
Xbox 360 Arcade Console -- $110
Xbox 360 Pro 60GB Console -- $140
Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Console -- $160

Nintendo:
Nintendo DS Lite -- $95
Nintendo Wii Console -- $135

Nikon Digital SLR Camera -$730
Nikon D200 - $685
Nikon D200 - Nikon AF-S DX 18-200mm lens $525
Nikon D60 - Nikon AF-S DX 18-55mm and 55-200mm lenses $615
Nikon Coolpix 5700 - supported memory: CF, Microdrive $575
Nikon D80 - Nikon AF-S DX 18-135mm and 70-300mm lenses $650
Nikon D80 - Nikon AF-S DX 18-135mm lens $480
Nikon D300 - Nikon AF-S DX 18-200mm lens $685
Nikon D80 - Nikon AF-S DX 18-55mm lens - supported memory: MMC, SD $575

Cameras:
Canon EOS 40D - $500
Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi - Canon EF-S 18-55mm lens - black $330
Canon EOS 40D - Canon EF 28-135mm IS lens $410
Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi - Canon EF-S 18-55mm lens - silver $250
Canon EOS 40D - Canon EF-S 17-85mm IS lens $440
Canon Digital Rebel XTi 10MP Digital Camera Kit $530
Canon Digital Cameras 1901B002 EOS 40D 10.1 Megapixel $605

Samsung Galaxy Tabs :
Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus (16GB) :$ 350USD
Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 (16GB) : $ 410USD
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (16GB) : $ 485USD

olorun_owo@hotmail.com
 Topic: Becker Mexico 7948......$1100,Pioneer CDJ 2000...$1300
Becker Mexico 7948......$1100,Pioneer CDJ 2000...$1300 [message #1335] Tue, 24 April 2012 06:44
beststore  is currently offline beststore
BESTELECTRONICS LIMITED® is an Approved dealers, specialized in the distributors of Mobile phones,Laptops,Games,Mobile accessories,computer e.t.c. Our objective is to develop long-term relationships with our customers.To do so we continuously provide our existing customers new products, advanced designs, and patented innovations so that they can stay on the top of their markets. We offer a 30days return policy,and offer a secure payment method.

WHY BUY FROM US?
* Your privacy is assured
* Our prices are second to none
* Secure transaction guaranteed
* We ship Monday through Saturday.
* Free shipping on qualified orders
* We offer reasonable discount on bulk purchases
* We ship same day after confirmation of payment.
* We offer a 30 day return policy and a 100% money back guarantee.
* We offer Buy 3 get 1 free,Buy 5 get 2 free

100% *OFFICIAL* AUTHORIZED DEALER
100% Brand New in Box – Genuine Guaranteed
100% Lowest Price Guaranteed (Price Match May Apply)
100% FULL Warranty with setup service.

ORDER INFORMATION :
Minimum Order : 1-10 units
Shipping Method : FedEx/DHL and UPS.
Delivery Time :24 Hours Delivery To Your Door Step.

All orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours.

Required Information:

Your Full Shipping Address.
Your Contact Telephone Number.

If what you are looking for is not listed,kindly send us your requirement so we can source it out from our store

CAR AUDIO & VIDEO.....

Becker Mexico 7948......$1100
Becker Mexico 7942....$700

Pioneer AVIC Z130BT.....$900
Pioneer AVIC-X710BT........$500
Pioneer AVH-P3100DVD.....$4000
Pioneer AVH-P4100DVD....$370
Pioneer AVIC-Z110BT....$700
Pioneer AVIC-Z120BT...$750
Pioneer AVIC-X910BT.....$550
Pioneer AVIC-X920BT......$650
Pioneer AVIC-U310BT......$350
Pioneer AVH-P7800DVD...$550
Pioneer AVH P4900DVD .$250
Pioneer AVIC-Z1 - ... $500
Pioneer AVIC Z2 - .$600
Pioneer AVIC-N4 - $450

Alpine IVA-D105...$350
Alpine IVA-D310 7 LCD monitor...$330
Alpine IVA-W205....$350

JL Audio HD750/1..........$400
JL Audio 12W7-3.........$340
JL Audio CLS112RG-W7......$480
JL Audio Slash v2 Series 10001v2...$380
JL Audio Slash v2 Series 5001v2..$220
JVC KD-NX5000 DVD receiver....$340
JVC KW-NX7000BT (KW-NX7000 with KS-BTA200)......$500
JVC KW-NX7000 with KS-BTA200 and KS-U30 Included...$650
JVC KW-NX7000 R/B.........$550
JVC KW-AVX720..........$400

Sony XAV-W1..........$340
Sony CDX-GT620U....$400

Clarion NX700..........$550
Clarion VX709 + Clarion NP509 Package.......$580
Clarion NZ409 (NZ-409)......$400
Clarion NX509 (NX-509)$470
Clarion NX409 (NX-409)....$420
Clarion VX709 (VX-709)......$480
Clarion DRZ9255 Car Audio CD/CD-R/CD-RW Receiver...$320
Clarion VX709 + NP509 + CCB509 Package.....$470

Kenwood eXcelon DNX9140 (DNX-9140)....$700
Kenwood KVT-514..........$400
Kenwood DDX714 (DDX-714).......$520
Kenwood DDX714 + Kenwood KNA-G510 Package.....650
Kenwood KVT-617DVD with 7 video screen...$250
Kenwood KVT-819DVD...$550
Kenwood DDX616 (DDX-616).....$380

CDJ"PIONEERS.....

Pioneer DVJ-1000 Professional DVD/CD/MP3 Turntable...$2200
Pioneer CDJ 2000...$1300
Pioneer CDJ-900 Tabletop .............$900
Pioneer cdj mk3 1000....................$800
Pioneer CDJ 900.......................$900
Pioneer DJ Effector - Red-----------$300.00
Pioneer Pro DJ Mixer----------------$350
Pioneer System Case (CA-CMX5).......$450
Pioneer CDJ-800MK2 Digital Vinyl Turntable=--$500
Pioneer Dual Rackmount CD Player--------$620
Pioneer Pro DJ Mixer (Black)-------------$650
Pioneer 96Khz / 24 bit digital mixer.-----$800
Pioneer Professional DVD Turntable-------$1100
Pioneer Pro DJ 96Khz 24bit Mixer---------$1200
Pioneer Professional DVD Turntable------$1000
Pioneer Djm-800 4 Channel Dj Mixer W/midi---$780
Pioneer DJM-400 Professional DJ Mixer------$300
Pioneer Super DJ mixer - Pioneer DJM909------$750
Pioneer DJM-600------$550

If what you are looking for is not listed,kindly send us your requirement so we can source it out from our store

Contact details

email; info.sales247@gmail.com

skype id...bestseller247

Topic: New Becker Mexico 7948 MP3 SD Car Radio....€ 800,00
New Becker Mexico 7948 MP3 SD Car Radio....€ 800,00 [message #1334] Tue, 24 April 2012 06:43
beststore  is currently offline beststore
Main Specifications
New Becker Mexico 7948 MP3 SD Car Radio....€ 800,00

Product Description Navigation system CD player with radio GSM module
Product Type Navigation system CD player with radio GSM module - in-dash
Equaliser 5-band
Radio System Radio tuner - FM MW LW SW
CD System CD player
Amplifier 30 Watts x 4
Amplifier
Max Output Power
Channel Qty 30 Watts x 4
Continuous Power
Channel Qty 18 Watts x 4
System
Form Factor In-dash
Features iPod compatible
Enclosure Type Full-DIN
Supported Devices CD changer
GPS System
Type GPS receiver
Features Built-in RDS-TMC receiver (RDS-Traffic Message Channel)
Maps Included Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Norway, Portugal, Luxembourg, San Marino, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Netherlands, Vatican, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Hungary, Greece, Gibraltar
CD System
Type CD player
MP3 Playback Yes
Compatible Media CD-R, CD-RW
Radio System
Type Radio tuner - FM MW LW SW
Response Bandwidth 30 - 15000 Hz
Supported RDS Functions EON, TP, PTY
RDS Yes
Equaliser
Equalizer 5-band
Miscellaneous
Included Accessories GPS aerial
General
Product Type Navigation system CD player with radio /GSM module

Contact details

email; info.sales247@gmail.com

skype id...bestseller247
 Topic: Wholesale Sunglasses outlet www.alywholesale.com
Wholesale Sunglasses outlet www.alywholesale.com [message #1333] Tue, 24 April 2012 04:47
pirate  is currently offline pirate
Sun scares those conscious about their skin and appears. If you're considering guarding your eyes, wholesale sunglasses are in need within the marketplace. Reproduction and original is always a problem if you would like to get the best styles, however the wallet doesn't permit you exactly the same. There are plenty of various sunglasses that are faux types, however the Cheap Sunglasses Wholesale unique designer put on inspired them. You are able to really feel the thrill and acquire the appears as the unique even when you go for your reproduction eyeglasses. The wearer Ray Ban Sunglasses will Oakley Sunglasses feel very same and get the protection from the damaging sun and Uv Wholesale outlet rays. You will discover males, ladies and youngsters on the market who heed out buying specifically in the course of the summer days.

The harsh sunrays are known to damage the eyes, trigger cancer as well as lead to wrinkle formation and early getting older. When beaches are your location or through the mid day if you wish to walk around, it will be very best to do it in finest way doable, primarily with the assist of a smart pair of wholesale sunglasses. You receive to carry the appropriate sunglasses and also own a selection for teaming it up with distinctive outfits and moods. The sunglasses can be bought inside spending budget when you are selecting the apt products. The diverse styles of eyeglasses and novelty connected using the item will make them appear very good on you. You do not want to go incorrect along with your type, so pick out your glasses appropriately. The market place is filled with most effective high quality wholesale sunglasses well inside your spending budget. Distinct frames that fit your facial area and also the web retailers ship them throughout the globe. There are several alternatives of sunglasses offered Cheap Oakley Sunglasses inside the market place.

Opt Cheap Ray Ban Sunglasses for from the polarized glasses, shutter shades, women's sunglasses, plastic sunglasses, driving sun glasses, style sunglasses, goggles, steel sunglasses, kid's sunglasses and unique driving sunglasses. Lively wear or every day put on, you'll discover essentially the most fashionable products on the net within the many categories distributed carefully. Wholesale sunglasses may be inside the spending budget and you may display off the design at the same time. Guarding eyes from the dust, warmth, pollution and intense mild is critical. Furthermore for anyone who is sensitive towards the harsh light driving are going to be a problem, ensure you are prepared to get a sunny day as considerably as you desire to go out prepared for winter season or snowstorm. Look into the offered options of wholesale sunglasses proper now! http://www.alywholesale.com
Read more:
Ran Ban Sunglasses A 008
Oakley Sunglasses A 012
Ray Ban Sunglasses
Oakley Sunglasses

Cheap Sunglasses Wholesale
Wholesale outlet
Pages (7): [ «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7    »]

Current Time: Sat Apr 25 11:56:54 EDT 2015

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.09964 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.